An Interview with Emma Darwin
Short stories & poetry: deadlines & year-round subs
- Writers & Artists Yearbook Competition, theme: joy, 15 Feb 2015
- BBC National Short Story Award 2015, 25 Feb 2015
- Liars’ League NYC, theme: Kiss & Breakup, 28 Feb 2015
- The Fiction Desk Ghost Story Competition 2015, 28 Feb 2015
- Liar’s League (UK), theme: Trial & Error, 1 March 2015
- Young Adventurers Anthology (YA), theme: Tales of teens saving the day in the past, the present, the future & on other worlds, 1 March 2015
- Mslexia Short Story Competition (women writers), 16 March 2015
- LadyLit Publishing, Lesbian erotica and romance, 31 March 2015
- Granta, 1 April 2015
- The Bath Short Story Award, 27 April 2015
- The Bristol Short Story Prize, 30 April 2015
- Crossed Genres Magazine, theme: Portals, 30 Apr 2015
- Manchester Review, 31 April 2015
- 32 Poems, up to 32 lines; up to 5 pieces, year-round
- Carve Magazine, short stories, poetry/microfiction, year-round
- Lighthouse, deadlines & year-round
- Pank, year-round
Novels, novellas, collections – short stories, poems
- Dahlia Publishing, Genres: Chick lit, Crime, Historical, Romantic, Multicultural, Young Adult and Children’s & Sci-Fi/Weirdk.
- Dead Ink Books, novels, novellas, short story collections, eBook singles, poetry collections and pamphlets.
- Harper Collins, Open submissions every Wednesday.
- Neon Chapbooks/Pamphlets, Thematically-linked poems, a single long story, or a collection of linked short stories.
- Simon451, a new imprint of Simon & Schuster, speculative fiction.